When and where will I see the multi-shipping option during my order journey?
When more than one (1) digital photo frame is added to cart, a checkbox will appear on the cart slider/cart page.
This option will allow you to order 2 or more frames and send them to different locations at the same time through the same checkout experience without having to enter different shipping addresses one by one.
The multi-shipping option is not showing up / greyed out. Why is that?
This can happen due to 3 reasons:
- When only one (1) digital photo frame is added to cart.
- When a print store product is added to cart. Please note print products are not supported for delivery through multi-shipping and need to be ordered separately.
- When Nixplay Plus subscription is added to cart together with more than one (1) digital photo frame.
- Simply purchase the Nixplay Plus subscription separately first and activate your account.
- Next login to your account directly at Nixplay store and enjoy 25% off the digital photo frames and you will notice the multi-shipping option is now available.
At this step, the multi-shipping option will show as “Not applicable - Learn More”. To avoid this:
Why can’t I order both the Nixplay Plus subscription and use multi-shipping option at the same time?
This is because the multi-shipping option cannot recognize subscription-based products and therefore the Nixplay Plus subscription needs to be ordered separately.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Rest assure, our engineers are working hard to find a solution and make this a 1 step journey. In the meantime, please follow the steps shared above to place your order while using the multi-shipping option.